Tuesday, August 01, 2006

minisock

I’m not really a sock person. Most times, well, the only time is when I wear sneakers.
Sometimes when I wear boots or pumps, I wear those skin color ones… but I had to wear long pants or jeans to cover them up.
And now I have found these. Such a simple idea. And so wearable, with mini skirt.

It was by French designer, Delphine Murat with her line of MiniSocks.

Look at all these styles available, and the colors… like rainbow. I must get myself one!

My heels, boots, pumps, mary-janes (and the list goes on) won't be bored anymore.

first seen here

and here, worn by Gemma Ward >>

4 comments:

T.T. said...

WAAAUU ! Is very cool and original ! Can I put that in my blog ? KiSseS !

Sophia said...

this is just sooooooo smart! is it something you can only get online?
so cute! :)
Sophia

Anonymous said...

hooray, I have been looking for these! thanks : )

pj said...

good for u (all of u)...
do post pics.. i.e how u style with yr fancy shoes!!