Monday, December 18, 2006

What i want for Christmas


Yes yes yes... it's the time of the year to be giving

Here's my list; (hope it's not too late)

1. I desperately need a working handbag - sadly I have no idea, which style or brand. Which means more window shopping to do
2. and another casual bag.. Tokidoki LeSportsac Bella handbag - Inferno (from Winter collection)




3. anything L'occitane
4. ipod (red)
5. Gap inspi(red) tank
6. La Mer eye cream
7. bling bling to accessorize my cell phone with countless scratches
8. loads of mascara
9. Make up forever concealer


10. Liquid eyeliner
11. brush set (like this mini set like Laura Mercier @ $45.00)

12. Biotherm set
13. supplies for my jewelry making (read : money)
14. pda
15. more jewelries
16. more shoes
17. wireless card

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL #18!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Anonymous said...

*blushes*

merry christmas to you & happy new year!!