Thursday, April 03, 2008

Oh blush!

I was searching for the perfect blusher, high and low. Due to my slighty tanned skin, I can't posibbly wear pink tone blushers, unless I wanna look like Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls or Fafi girls.This is better.
Coincidently I dropped Origin's counter. I tried out their newly arrived color blusher > Coral Reef.
I asked the SA if there are any other colors I can try out, but she told me it's the only color - suited for Asian skin. And yet, I asked her 3 more times, but still she gave me the same answers (in a very pleasant and informative manner). She must be thinking that I am dumb. I came home with it, and of course, trusting Google. I found out there is more than one color.

Well, I am sure this color suits me best!
Available in most Origins counter or click >Nordstrom

No comments: