Saturday, July 29, 2006

Androgyny Attraction

Looking pretty and wholesome is the job for 'talents'. Those are the smily faces you see representing products in advertising.

Models. Models need more than a pretty face. They're here to rock the industry. Unusual is attractive in high fashion/haute couture modeling. Look at Alek Wek. Devon Aoki. Even Kate Moss.

Now that America's Next Top Model Cycle 6 is on Channel [V] (bitchfight is back, y'all!), I've picked my fave model in the making! She is none other than the androgynous Kim. Sadly, she lost to some pouty blah looking skinny girl who's also one of my least favourite.

I think Kim appear fab-est in fitted jackets -->


Another style that she brought so well -->


Here's another one of my fave good-looking androgyne.
Tilda Swinton...

...looking absolutely cool in 'theatrical singlet' designed for her character - Gabriel in Constantine. How can I get my hands on that superbly layered top!?

Features that can go either way is...

... so sexy...

... and villainous at the same time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tilda swinton is a cool chick. she looks like she would make a very good cat.

pj said...

er,... don't really like tilda swinton... she is always the baddie

i am missmobilicious said...

That's why I like... baddies are attractive!!!