Thursday, July 27, 2006

blushing naturally

Yesterday, I accompanied a friend to get a lippie in M.A.C store, with no intentions to buy anything. REALLY.

It took her so long to decide the shade she wanted, contemplating over 3 shades. Yes, only 3.
So I wander off browsing around when I saw the
I ended up with a
cheek stain. Limited Edition. It also have a range of sheer glosses. Its color is really sheer and natural, not for those who favor loud shades. I hardly use foundation, so this is a great way for me to achieve natural rosy checks.

I got the red shade - aptly named "Subtle Hint". I didnt try purple, afraid I will be looking like
Barney.

I love the sponge type applicator. It's so soft, and easy to apply than those that comes with brush or even creme blusher.
Feel like getting another one, it's on 10ml.



Other cheek stains that I love too...

benetint


tarte

nars colorwash

No comments: