Monday, May 26, 2008

Do you want to know my beauty tips?

I hope you do, if not, you can read from here. Geeksugar's beauty tips.


Which beauty products are your must-haves?
I cannot live without include The Body Shop's Vitamin E lip balm. My lips get chapped very easily. This is my saviour. Even so, I stray a lot, I buy quite a few of lip balms and glosses. Recently I lost my TBS lip balm, I tried so hard not to get a new one. I digged thru my makeup box, and found 3 - some new, some used. Current skin care saviour is Origins, the first skin care that I didn't stop using after a week.!

What’s your favorite beauty ritual?
I am quite lazy when it comes to ritual. I love doing a mani-pedi at beauty parlor, of course. Occasionally home mask. And body scrub.

What’s your go-to lip product?
I'm more of a lip balm, lip gloss girl. Somehow anything colored on my lips - I tend to forget.

What is your morning beauty routine?
Normal face wash, brush teeth! Moisturizers before eye concealer, curl lashes, mascara (eyeliner on days I wake up early) and dap some lip balm.

What’s your signature fragrance?
DKNY Be Delicious on No-Sinus-Day.

What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?
Can't recall any. Maybe there's too many?

And the worst advice?
Ditto!

Any tips or tricks you want to share with readers?
Eye cream. Eyelash cream. Hair mask.

Your favorite drugstore beauty product?
Nivea facial mask.

When do you feel the most beautiful?
When my messy hair is tied up in a bun.

No comments: