Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Legacy Thompson.

Oh it is bound to happen - I am to tragically fall for one completely out of my league. Fate, if you may. I was never meant to be where you were. I was the uncomfortable lowly commoner in your exquisite abode, who once swore at your snooty lot's existence.

Love at first sight, it was. From when you were given the grand introduction by your trusty guardian, from whence your masculine name danced so rightly at the tip of my tongue as I say it. Again and again and again...

~

I knew you were special, even before it was brought to announcement of your distinction.

In a treasured private moment, ever lightly I ran my digits across your supple skin, shivers involuntarily rippled down my spine. For a fleeting instant you let me embraced you and I held my breath in a quiet gasp, your subtle scent further caressed my senses, causing a sigh to escape my lips.

Not only pleasing on the outside, your interior grandeur is a match. Colourful and brimming with spirit, you're a personality to be reckon with. But a large hollow part of you is hungry, ever ready to offer yourself to a world full of knowledge and love.

A rare stunner you are, you evidently belong in a life lavished with luxury, bright lights and scrutiny. But in all this wearisome pampering, you longed for liberty. In your proud display and helplessness, you can only silently plead to be whisked away. To be free from this shiny glassed confinement and see the universe! If you are with me now, you shall touch the humble life of the everyday ordinaries, to feel appreciations without ideas of status or obsession!

~

Alas! While our reflection together may paint a picture of perfection, in an ideal world, we are never meant to be. Who am I to relieve you from restraint! It is beyond my yardstick to afford an extravagance like you. Even being in the same room with you, I was already threading on dangerous grounds.

To finally free you from my grasp and to walk away without daring another last look was the most painful ordeal, one I never wish to endeavour ever again.


*

*

*

*

*



Until life brings us better affairs - Legacy Thompson of Coach, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - you will always be the unprecedented adoration that holds a bigger piece of my heart.

1 comment:

pj said...

hahaha, your love story unveiled