Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Shoo-away (II)

Christian Loubotin look-alike pumps
I got them for RM50 at Times Square. It fit my soles comfortably but the whole heel on one side broke while I was walking, only worn a few times. Since then I've learnt that cheap shoes really don't last long.
Bronze braided wedges, white ribboned sling backs, pink & blue kitten heels. All by Vincci.

Satin pink wraparound slingbacks, brown round toe pumps with bow. All by Vincci.
Oooooooooohhhh, my favourite sexy pair - pink slingbacks. Now that I am writing this post and looking at this picture - I am wondering why I threw this lovely pair away. It has earned me quite a few compliments from the opposite sex. I could have just send it to the cobbler to fix the the exhausted heels.
Many more by Vincci. Conned my money.
Time to bin them.

Backtrack!

No comments: